Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shameless Promotion

I wanted to let everyone, who reads my blog, to know that my daughter Heidi finally gave into the pressure and has started a blog of her own. If you have been reading my blog for a while you might have seen one or more of the posts I have written about her. Heidi is my second oldest. She is very creative, very funny, as well as lots of fun to hang out with.

She also has a passion for Cinema.

She makes really good use of her "Net Flicks" account. She likes to watch old black and white films as much as newer releases. And she likes to let people know about movies that they may never even have heard of.

Heidi is the mother of my two oldest grandaughters, Abbey and Lindsay. So now you can get to know my family better and sometimes even hear a different version of things that I might write about.

If you already read my son Donald's blog, and/or my Daughter in law Lisa's you should try out Heidi's.

I promise you won't be dissapointed.


Okay Heidi is that good enough? Can I see my grandaughters now?

12 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

First! wooohooo for me.

And yes, I'll second Susan's motion for everyone to go check out Heidi's blog. She is a wonderful sister-in-law and friend, and I am SO happy that she has joined in the blogging fun!

Mandi said...

Ha ha ha, Susan I loved your final comment!!!!!!!!!! You always bring a smile to my face, thankyou!!

dani said...

i'm off to check out heidi's and lisa's blogs, suz;)
love,
dani

Stephanie said...

Welcome Heidi.

Susan you crack me up. I always can use a good laugh.

Jeanette said...

Always one with the good recommendations. I'm off to check it out.

Jeanette said...

Oh, and yes, you add a little icing underneath fondant to make it stick. Fondant is made with marshmallows and lots of powdered sugar. It tastes like sugary marshmallow gum. Ick. As always, thanks for your comments.

My Three Sons said...

How fun! I'll have to check it out.

On another note: HOW SAD about little Coco Bear! But how sweet the love she had for her little "friend". I had to laugh when you said Coco's voice sounded like "a monkey in great distress"! ha ha :)
I wonder what happened to him. What a tragedy, but maybe someday he'll show up! When we moved into this house, somehow my beloved Department 56 Christmas Cookie Jar never made it. I have NO idea what happened to it. Every December I hope that it'll turn up, but no such luck. Maybe there are little moving fairies that come in at the most opportune time to snatch our valuables! Who knows? I hope she finds him someday!

The Donald said...

Thanks for the reminder mom. I will add Heidi to my blogroll so she can quit pestering me about it.

Welcome to blogging sis.

The Donald said...

I can't help but notice that this post is about Heidi, yet hers was the only blog that you didn't link too. Whats up with that Mom?

SuzanSayz said...

I most certainly did too. It's right there on the word blog where I say "has started a BLOG of her own"

Debie Spurgeon said...

Hey Susan, so much to catch up on, what fun.

Heidi won't regret it. It's a great way to document the life of her family and let others know what's going on.

Jan said...

Oh what fun Susan.