Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fresh New Dresses for SALE!!!!

I've been a little busy lately.



Obviously.


Anyway, my once, mostly abandoned etsy store is up and running once again. I did my homework and figured out what is selling. I hope I got it right.


I think I got it right.

If you want a beautiful, original and reasonably priced dress for your favorite little girl, then look no further than my humble little etsy shop.

TwiddleSticks.

I have a few more dresses (in smaller sizes, I'm trying to figure out what to do about Lex and Lori being too big to model them)

In the meantime, check out what is currently for sale as of
June 12th in my etsy shop!!!!!


















Hop on over to Twiddlesticks!
See you there!

18 comments:

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

These are really cool dresses! Any size 12-18 months?

Lisa Christine said...

You are so talented Susan! And where did you ever find such gorgeous models??

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I'm sure Danee would love to model for you!!

Miranda said...

Those are REALLY adorable dresses!
:) :D XD
P.S.: I was told that you could link my blog to yours if a left a comment. Hopefully this works!

Jeanette said...

They are so adorable! The dresses and the girls. ;)

I think the strawberry jumper would look super adorable as a skirt for a tween like my girls.

They are sew adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your work is beautiful, Suzan.

Stephanie said...

Darling dresses one and all. I can tell you she is an expert seamtress. Beautiful work.

David said...

coming up on a month with no posting? what gives!?

dswillis said...

Dear Susan,
Long time no blog. Everything ok?
Stephanie

Heidi D said...

The last one is my very favorite.

My Three Sons said...

ohhhh..how I wish a had a little girl to buy one for...they are BEAUTIFUL! I didn't know you were such a great seamstress! Hope you are having a terrific summer!

dani said...

beautiful dresses, suz! you are such a talented seamstress:)
love and miss you,
dani xxx

Jeanette said...

Miss your blog posts. I hope you are having a great summer.

dswillis said...

Where o where has my friend, Susan been?
Where or where can she be?

She is not in the pictures of vacations with Donald and Lisa.

She is not writing her blog .

I pray you are happy and just busy.

Sincerely,
Stephanie

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

So umm... are you ever going to write again? I miss hearing from you.... just sayin'.

Love ya!

Jen A. said...

I WILL send that blue dress soon. I WILL!! Maybe I will squeeze in a box of chocolates too :) Miss you.

David said...

wait a second, JenW is offering you but not me a box of chocalates?????

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

lol

Josephine said...

Just wanted to say Happy New Year, and that i miss your posts!! Where are you? Are you ever coming back?