Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy me

Do you wanna know something that I just LOVE???????

Just out of the blue (well, kinda) finding a new song that I absolutely



!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!

If you have occasion to watch T L C, then I'm sure you've seen the various commercials for all of their shows. Quite a few of them feature really great and instantly "catchy" songs.

One of their newest ones I loved the first time I heard it.

And bless those T L C people's hearts. They are so accommodating that they even show the title of the song and the name of the performer.

Isn't that just so thoughty of them?

I certainly think it is.

The song I'm referring to,

The new "listen to it a thousand times, in a row, and still feel deprived when it gets turned off"

The new, "go out and buy the CD, even though the last time you did that your, "new song" was the only one on the whole album you liked."

The new, "listening to it on You Tube just won't suffice" song.

That newly beloved, " can't express enough how much I love it" song, is

Cue the drum roll please. . . . . .


. . . . Rock N Roll by Eric Hutchinson!

Have you heard it???

If it was blood, I would ask for a transfusion.

If it was a cookie, I would eat them till I was sick.

If it was a pillow, I would sleep with it every night.

Well, I guess it's pretty obvious just how much I love this song.

I love it so much that I, for the very first time ever, Am going to put it here on this post so that you can hear it for yourself.

You know, just in case you haven't heard it?

So here I go.

NO more TALKING!

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ENJOY ! ! ! ! ! !

15 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

Hmmm, no comments yet.
I guess just like David I will say FIRST.
I have one question Susan, did you put this You Tube clip on here all by yourself?
P. S. I love the new song.

SuzanSayz said...

No Susan, I did not put it there myself.
Geez what do you think, I'm a rocket Scientist?????

SuzanSayz said...

Don't worry I know that you are NOT a rocket scientist.
I just thought that even though I know how lame you are at anything computer or internet related, that maybe, just MAYBE, you had figured out how to put a You Tube clip on by yourself.
Sooooo, who did put it on for you?

SuzanSayz said...

Not that it's really any of your business, but my middle son Kelly did it for me.

Happy now?

SuzanSayz said...

CHEEKY!

Jennybell said...

FIRST OTHER THAN SUZAN!
thanks for giving me something new to read today! I am bored!

I like this song too! Apparently Naomi does too she's flapping her hands looking at the screen. For lyrics I love Brad Paisley songs. They're hillarious! I don't listen to country much but any song that has "I want to check you for ticks" for lyrics is a winner!
So did you buy the album and did you like any more songs? I have Itunes on my computer, even though I don't have an Ipod and you can listen to snippet of every song on an album on there.

Em and Ms said...

I do like Eric Hutchinson--I love his song OK It's Alright With Me. It's so fun to find a great new song!

Stephanie said...

I had never heard this song before. I need to listen again

bensfm said...

Did you say it's an ad on TLC? What is it an ad for?

KaTrina said...

haha you crack me up with your comments on your own blog! I LOVE this song :)

Marilyn said...

I have loved Eric Hutchinson for quite a while now, but kind of forgot about him, so thanks for reminding me how great he is...I may even have to put one of his songs on next month's playlist...

I mentioned him in one of my posts last year, check it out here:

Click here

If you love this song, then you will love his entire album, it's really good and it's called "Sounds Like This." And also, the first time I heard him, I was sure that he was a black guy, so I was completely shocked to see he looked like this.

SuzanSayz said...

A few answers.

Yes I did buy the album and I think I'm going to be very happy with it.

The commercials it's on vary. T L C promotes all of their different shows quite heavily, even to the point of running advertisments of the very show you happen to be watching, while you are watching it.
It's pretty random which commercial it will be on, but if you watch long enough, you'll catch the song.

Heidi D said...

I heard this song quite a while ago I think. The sad thing is that this is probably the only good song he's done.

Jeanette said...

I love this song. I'm going to go buy it on iTunes. Thanks.

dani said...

suz, you are cracking me up with your comments to and from yourself, lmao!!! i hadn't ever heard this song before, but i DO like it a lot:)
i hope you are having a great week thus far:D
much love,
dani xxx