Thursday, June 16, 2011

From big wows to even BIGGER WOWS

Hey, everyone who cares even a little,

my brother Mike Brinkerhoff
(who btw has his own internet support company "tech services 4 all")
just set me up with my own domain online.

I am now the proud owner of . . . . . . sweetlizzi.com

that's right.

All mine.

It takes you right to my facebook page for my own line of handmade children's clothing.

And how is business you may ask?

Business is great!

At this moment I would like to thank my new friend Esther (she's a friend of Lisa's and noticed some of the dresses I had made for Lex and Lori) And has quickly become my very best customer so far.
Thank You Esther!

If all my friends would like to make me super happy. . . . . .

Of course you won't mind you are all such great people. . . . . .

Then go to sweetlizzi.com and see what happens.
It will take you right to my new little business facebook page that hopefully before too long will be filled with many Sweet Lizzi creations for sale.

And while you are there I would really love it if you would "LIKE" me. To be honest, I'm not even sure how that works but I do know that being "liked" on Facebook for any kind of business is a good thing.

So there you have it. Your very first Non Linear Thinking assignment.

Please please please please please. . . .

Okay, as I gather up what dignity I have left, I can't wait to see my little corner of the .com world fill up with my friends.

Over and Out until next time.

P.S. Silly, silly me, I guess it shows how rusty I have gotten at blogwork, I didn't turn the SweetLizzis into links. Well not to fear I have corrected the problem so click the link to your hearts content.
Thank You!

3 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

LIKE! :)

David said...

2nd! sweetlizzi, as in sweet elisabeth?

SuzanSayz said...

But of course David. I wanted a name that would have meaning to me. And who is sweeter than our little Lizzi?