Friday, June 20, 2008

Lindzay sayz

This just in:
Okay so I'm getting ready to take Abbey and Lindsay to meet up with Donald and Lisa at the mushroom pool.

(That would be Kennewick's wading pool with a ten foot high cement mushroom in the middle with water cascading down from it. Every bit as fun as it sounds.)

The girls have been playing with Michael and Nicky the two boys, two houses down, that they are very good friends with. (Lindsay and Michael have a little thing going on. Nothing inappropriate of course.)

So they have their swimsuits on and we are pulling out of the driveway and they are telling me all about Michael's three legged cat. When Lindsay looks at me and, in the most serious little seven going on eight in a few weeks, voice she can muster tells me "And she just had KITTENS Grandma. (Okay okay I think, that cat is always having kittens)

Lindsay continues.

"Yeah she just had four kittens. And guess what Grandma? SHE DIDN'T EVEN GO TO THE

HOSPITAL !!

SHE HAD THEM AT HOME!!!!!!

Yes, Yes, feel free to laugh. I sure did.

Have a happy weekend, and keep a good thought!

9 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Boy oh boy, you got that up fast! I just finished getting the girls to bed...that was a long, drawn out process.
It was fun to get back to our old summer routines this week. Definately the good life!

Anonymous said...

That was amazing! :) I loved it.

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Hippie Cat has Kittens at Home... Disgraceful!! ;)

libbie said...

Thats funny! I hope you don't mind if I add you to as a link on my post. I love to read your blog. It will just make it a little easier for me to get to you! We all know I like things to be easy as they can get!

Jan said...

That is so funny. I love the innocent thinking of children. And they are just so serious too. She really thought that.

Don't be surprised if at some point the government will have us all take in our pets to the hospitals under the united health care programs.

Mike, that was funny. Hippie cats. Thanks for sharing these precious little moments Susan. Love them..

The Donald said...

Wow looky here...I am leaving a comment. I did enjoy this story last night. Lindsay is very funny.

Debie Spurgeon said...

That is way too cute, I love things from the mouths of babes.

Where's the mushroom pool? I've just posted about fun during the summer and I didn't know about his place.

tharker said...

Kids are so funny!

I love that she's thinking that this cat is like Superwoman. What a sweetie.

KaTrina said...

Teeheehee, I can't wait to have children and have them say silly things like this. I love it its hilarious.