Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Post With PICTURES!

Idid it!

I did it Idid it I did it I DID IT!!!

As you will see, I have pictures, lots of pictures. Oh big deal, you may say, everyone and their goldfish have pictures, you might say.

Well yes, that's true, maybe they do.

But not usually me.
I have always needed someone to help me whenever I put pictures on my blog. It's kinda lame having to wait for one of my kids to help ol Mom get a picture or two on her blog.
Well for your 411, good ol Mom has figured it out for herself.
DISCLAIMER: The actual process I used may not have been done in exactly the correct way. There is a possibility that photos used have been put on my computer in such a way as to take up too much space. Opening up the chance that someone else in my family will one day soon scream, what the h_ll, has happened to the computer there's no more room left! Who on earth used up all that room to put a few lousy pictures on. I, of course claim complete innocence to any wrong doing, and assure you the viewer that you shall not be held in any way accountable by simply looking through this post. Any interest in this post whether real or imagined, shall not be subject to examination, or held liable to the overloading of my computer. Oh, one more thing, this in no way means that I am henceforth legally obligated to use pictures on all of my future posts. But it does mean that I will try:) Have a nice day!

Well, believe it or not, this post will be short on written content and big on pictures along with accompaning captions. And yes this really is my blog. And no I am not being held captive by Mandi, who has requested that I consider using more pictures starting in 2009. So without further adieu, I give you;
Pictures!
This is me showing how happy I am to have pretty much figured out this picture thing! How do you like me now, Mandi?


Still happy!

Pictures of my oldest grandaughter, my sweet Abbey, just a few minutes before we head off to our family Christmas party that was held on Monday the 21st.
,


Courtney took these, BTW. She wanted to get creative, doing them in black and white and all.
The girls looking at my tree, and then turning around and holding hands.

Close ups of my pretty little Lindsay


Both girls in color. And last but not least, here is a picture of Shawn sitting in his orange "retro" chair letting us all get a glimpse of a small part of his vast movie collection.

Well there you have it, my first (almost) done by myself (I needed to consult Donald on one teeny weeny little thing) Post featuring more than just one or two token pictures.
What do you think?





18 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

OK....so I see that you give Donald some credit there at the end....(there were some rotating of pictures issues people)

Good job Susan. I always enjoy a good picture post.

Jan said...

This should be fun. I love it. Congrats on the moving on up. This is great.

Love the pics so far. Look at how cute you are. :)

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Bravo!!

Tabitha said...

Hi there ~ just popped over to say hello. I hope you had a wonderful christmas.
Love the pictures ~ I still have a hard time uploading them to my blog and it quite often all goes wrong ha ha !!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Tabitha said...

Hello again ~ thank you for the comment you left on my blog ~ I would love to follow what you are up to ~ I have added you to my blog roll!!
We live in the UK ~ and it is great to have blog friends in the US ~ I love hearing what is happening over there!!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Amanda said...

It took me a while to figure out how to upload pictures ~ i think i have the hang of it now!
Love the black and white pictures.
l,
amanda x

Stephanie said...

yeah. You did a great job

KaTrina said...

What a cute post :)

I loved all the pictures! Good job!

Tanya said...

Hi Susan, I have just dropped in from Tabitha's blog to say hello... Hello! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, your Granddaughters are gorgeous!! Congrats on working out how to upload your photos, these thing can be so tricky can't they!

take care,

tanya xx

Jeanette said...

Yeah! You did great. Your granddaughters are beautiful. I love the black and white. Happy New Year.

dani said...

yea, you, suz!!! i'm am sooooooooo impressed, you adorable woman you:) your photos are great, and i'm so thrilled to see that heidi and company made it to the family CHristmas (snow and all;)
i, like mandi, am looking forward to seeing more in '09:D tell, shawn his friend in ky thinks his retro chair and movie collection ROCK!!!
much love,
dani

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Love the pictures, love the girls, love Shawn and Love you too!!!

tharker said...

Woo-hooo!!! Way to go Susan! (and whoever helped her along the way to blogging with pictures ;)

libbie said...

good work my friend. i am very excited for more pictures on your bloggy blog in the near future!

Heidi D said...

Good jorb Mom. The girls looked so pretty in their dresses. I love it when Shawn is in his chair. He just melts my heart.

Amanda said...

Wishing you all the best for 2009!
l,
amanda x

Shauna said...

~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009~ Come enter the giveaway on my blog :)

Mandi said...

To answer your question - I love you just as always!!!! LOL.

Great Job Susan!!! I think I should make a resolution to post more pictures of me this year, I hardly every post pictures of myself.

Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!