Friday, October 23, 2009

It's back. No thanks to you-know-who

I will now offer a semi-apology to blogger.

I was finally able to get my blog list back.

After a lot of work I must point out.

So sorry blogger, for beating up on you like that, but, umm, wait a minute, I actually don't really feel sorry after all.

I never would have had this headache in the first place if blogger wasn't such a crummy second, no, third rate program.

But, I am nothing if not gracious.

So I will take the high road here.

I'm sorry blogger that I said so many bad things about you. I realize that you are nothing but a semi-crappy computer program who I'm sure tries it's hardest to keep up with all of the demands made of you.

Demands, that a finer, more sophisticated, program could do with one arm tied behind it's back, while at the same time doing 50 push-ups followed by 30 sit-ups, all the while whistling (in perfect pitch) The Star Bangled Banner.

I realize that it's not your fault that you are sadly oh so inferior.

So to make peace I will let all of my readers know that you are forgiven for all of your stupid limitations, lack of programming finesse, and just generally low quality aptitude.

I hope that we can bury the hatchet and that since you are basically the only game in town and I am therefore forced to use you, that we can continue with our working relationship and publish many future posts together.

(Even though those posts will be less than they could be if a better program were available.)

8 comments:

Blogger said...

Apology accepted.

SuzanSayz said...

Yeah blogger, you go ahead and accept my apology but make sure you learn something from it.

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

...many people use wordpress for their blogs because of frustration with blogger... in fact, I use wordpress for the blog on my company website. And I'm starting to like it, and may switch my blog over before too long...

SuzanSayz said...

Hmmmmmmm.

David said...

blogger has always treated me right :)

bensfm said...

If you move from here, I may never find you again-and it took me long enough to find you this time!

Jeanette said...

glad all is well again.

dani said...

lmao!!!
l,
d xxx