Friday, February 13, 2009

Another tag. How nice to not have to come up with a fresh topic.

My sister-in-law Cindy tagged me with this one. It's a fun one. You've probably seen it on other peoples blogs by now. It's gotten around pretty quickly. So here is my version of what I have decided to call,

The First Letter Of Your Name Tag.

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and randomly tag some people.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up!
If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers.
You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

I'm adding a new rule here, leave a comment letting the people you tag know that you've tagged them.

Have Fun!!

1. What is your name: Susan

2. A four Letter Word: sh-t* (That's an asterisk btw. It means, see below)

3. A boy's Name: Shawn (Duh???)

4. A girl's Name ; Sasha

5. An occupation: Stripper

6. A color: Sky Blue (always a favorite)

7. Something you wear: Strait Jacket (well, not me personally)

8. A food: Shrimp Salad (Is this like Scattergories ? do I get 2 points here?)

9. Something found in the bathroom: Shower curtain

10. A place: Stratosphere

11. A reason for being late: Slept in

12. Something you shout: Seventy five dollars?!? For a T-shirt?!? (At least I sure would)

13. A movie title: Spiderman

14. Something you drink: Slurpee

15. A musical group: Super Tramp

16. An animal: Sloth

17. A street name: Sesame Street

18. A type of car: Studebaker

19. Something scary: Salmonella

20. Ice cream flavor: Spumoni

I'm going to tag my new friends Tabitha and Amanda, and my sweet cousin-in-law Debi, and her old college friend and all around good guy Jeanette.


* what you never heard of the word SHUT?

13 comments:

Tabitha said...

This is great ~ I will definitly give it a go ~ I also have another tag to do ~ 6 random things!!
Will have to get my butt in gear and do both ha ha !!
Hope you are well ~
Take care ~ love and big hugs XXXX

Heidi D said...

Very good Mom. I like the spumoni in the appropriate flavors, cherry, chocolate, and pistachio.

I think I would have chosen Sheboygan though, I don't think that's used enough. :)

Jan said...

Wow, that was definitely a Susan post. How funny. I am just glad that your name doesn't start with an F. :0

Happy Valentine's tomorrow Susan.

Lisa Christine said...

Wow....that might be your shortest post ever!

Now I know why you were inquiring about Scattergories! We should play that by the way.

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Good post Suzan! I had to laugh at the occupation you choose and love Sesame Street too!

Amanda said...

I will sit down tonight and excercise my brain for some answers ~ so if you wonder what the noise is ...!
You have great answers in there!!
Love,
Amanda x

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Scattegories!!! Really LOVE it. Like all time favorite LOVe it!
I LOVE the spumoni colors. Clever girl, you. I LOVE spumoni too. And Slurpees.

David said...

ummm, i never heard of spumoni..

David said...

susan, thank you for the recommendation. I called the flower place. I didn't even complain, i just said that they arrived in poor condition and would it be possible to send some more, and the lady was super nice and said sure.

Amanda said...

I have done the tag!

dani said...

lol, suz... i'm glad your name is not Francis, tee-hee:P that was a great list!!!
love,
dani

KaTrina said...

My blog is back to normal. :) I tried to get e-mail addresses to add people that were reading, yours must have been lost in translation. I apologize.

KaTrina said...

haha, thanks. I liked the fun size idea, I was looking for something uplifting to say about Elisabeth being so much bigger, but fun sized sounded better.