Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I guess this means I'm truly a blogger now

I was tagged by Lisa. Cool. This is my first tag

4 places I go over and over...
The Tri-city court club
Church
Donald & Lisa's
Okay and. . . Walmart

4 people who e-mail me...
My brother Mike
My son-in-law Jeff
Barnes & Noble
Granny's Buffett


4 of my favorite foods...
Jujyfruit, fruit flavored ,chewy candy
Prime Rib
Crab
The Reuben Sandwich at Cyrus O'Leary's

4 places I would rather be right now...
DisneyWorld w/unlimited funds and time!
Portland
Hawaii
The Movies

4 people who I think will respond...this means I tag you..
Yeah right. Like I actually know 4 people who haven't already been tagged by this.

4 movies I could watch over and over...
Serenity
Fever Pitch
The Incredibles
The Butterfly Effect

5 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Show me one list that doesn't have Walmart on it.

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I have successfully dodged the tagging rampage!!

Oh, and I don't willingly shop at walmart other than maybe once a year, so it definitely wouldn't make my list.

Anonymous said...

...in the past 4 days ive been to walmart 6 times...

The Donald said...

Wow, you are a real blogger now. I wish Lisa could get into The Butterfly Effect. But alas, way too scary and weird for her.

KaTrina said...

Jujy fruit is delicious! And, I love the movie Butterfly Effect.