Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kelly's Big Funny

I don't know if I've mentioned that my middle son Kelly is a student at the local Community College, (where he is doing phenomenally well, btw) as well as a dish-washer at Red Lion.

I wouldn't say that he loves his job, but he does appreciate the fact that he doesn't have to deal with the public, other than the dirty dishes they leave behind.

For the most part he really likes the people he works with and has even found myriad ways of adding as much fun to the job of Dishwasher, as he possibly can.

They have had Dish-Stacking Competitions, believe me, NOT for the feint of heart, as well as the more mundane, but still time-passingly-funny, ridiculing of the Banquet Employees. (Apparently even lower on the Eatery Food Chain than Dishwashers).

Well, last night Kelly came home from work and asked me to come out to the kitchen so that he could show me something.

A new benchmark in FUNNY has been set for the denizens of the bowels-of-the-kitchens-at-Red-Lion. (in Kennewick)

I won't take away any of Kelly's glory by explaining it to you just go here and have yourself a good laugh on me.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for the plug mom :) I appreciate it. Now you can plug my latest blog too, haha :D