Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Kelly!!!!!




Quick!

Who is blonde. . .

Very good looking. . . .

A college student. . . .

Still living at home, but that's okay because he is after all. . . .

A college student. . .

Really smart and creative. . . .

A writer. . . .

Plans to spend the day at the movie theater watching at least three new films. . . .

And then later have a date with me for dinner at Red Lobster. . .

Because he turns 29 today. . . .

My son Kelly!!!!

Love you much you Middle Child you!!!!!!

6 comments:

NormalToEatPB said...

I hope don't mind me saying so, but he is sooo handsome! If I leave my husband I'm looking him up :)

dswillis said...

happy Birthday to one of Susan's finest. She has five after all. We must celebrate each one.
Have a wonderful birthday, Kelly.

Kristen said...

I can tell Kelly and Donald are brothers. They definitely resemble each other.

And hooray for middle children! (spp, I'm a middle child too) :).

Happy birthday Kelly!

Lisa Christine said...

And a good writer at that!

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the blog entry, mom :)

And thanks to everybody for the comments. Especially the confidence boost from PB. It was much appreciated, haha.

KaTrina said...

Awww :) Happy birthday Kelly!! (That picture was taken at my dad's house lol)