Friday, February 25, 2011

Ten Things

#1. Ya know it's not really do-able to eat an orange and type at the same time. Well at least not if you care about such things as avoiding a sticky, wet keyboard.

#2. Matt Damon. I've always found him adorable. All of a sudden though he has left cute behind and become just plain. . . . . .

HOT and SEXY

enough said.

#3. I seem to be on a DARK Chocolate kick right now. Ten thumbs up for Lindt Super Dark Chocolate Truffles.

Need I say more.

#4. I think maybe I complained too early. The Scotty kid on American Idol is actually showing a little bit of promise. It will be interesting to see how he does in other musical genres.

#5. Who in her right mind spends 250 bucks on an ipod classic with capacity for up to 60,000 songs and then stuffs it into a drawer in her sewing room because she has NO IDEA how to use the damn thing.

#6. Umm. . . That would be me.

#7. I still have the receipt. Do you think I should take it back?

#8. Will someone please come clean out the litter box. Because, no, I don't do cat s--t.

#9. Hey David, did you see that HGTV is now having an UGGHH

MANCAVE giveaway?!?

#10. Ya know the whole "Tree Falls In The Forest Philosophy Scenario"?
Well. . . . if I keep my bedroom door shut because I don't feel like making my bed does anyone CARE????

7 comments:

NormalToEatPB said...

okay, so, i'm allergic to cats, plus i despise them - second, ipod - no u need an ipad, way les complicated :)

Susan's Kid said...

She does not need and Ipad that is a whole other can of worms to open and her children will have to close!!

Marilyn said...

Susan, would you like some help with your iPod? Because I KNOW iPods!!!

I'd be happy to help!

P.S. I love this new fresh Idol season too!

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

#1 - That's why they make other people's keyboards.

#2 - My 53 year old sister just said "HOT and SEXY". **jibblies**

#3 - Add some peanut butter and white chocolate and I'll join the binge!

#4 - meh

#5 - lol

#6 - (see #5)

#7 - yes, if you can!

#8 - Heidi will do it.

#9 - I just threw up in my mouth a little.

#10 - I don't do math problems.

NormalToEatPB said...

i think one of your kids wants to buy you an ipad (see above) also, i just wanted to let you know i mentioned you in my blog today - thank you for being so kind to me!

Jen A. said...

An Ipod... holy crumbcake. I just barely upgraded my sony walkman to an mp3 player! I think I am behind the times a bit. and Matt Damon~ yummy as are oranges and dark chocolate.

Lisa said...

Matt Damon is hot.
Yes, take it back.
I don't do cats. Period.
The mancave at this house is a big red barn!