Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh why not

This seems a little anti-climatic. Here I am with my second post after coming back to my blog.
The fact that it is also my 200th post may sound a little strange.

Obviously planning ahead isn't always one of my strong suits.

If I had, I could have done just two more posts last June and finished on a real high note with 200 posts under my blogging belt.

Of course I would have closed out with a nice, exciting, big fat. . . .

. . . . . . . Give-A-Way. . . . . .

Oh, why not?

Announcing my 200th Post. . . .

Glad to be back. . . . . .

Thrilled that some of you even mentioned on Lisa's blog that they missed me. . . (thank you for that by the way it made me feel all warm inside)

A 20.00 Target Gift Card Give-A-Way!!!!!!!

Hooray! Cue the applause!!!!

Okay. Rules.

We must have rules. (even though I myself am not much of a rule lover and never have been)

I'll keep it simple. Leave me a comment. That's it. Just one little comment. On Friday January 14th sometime around 7 in the Evening I will pick the winner and announce said winner no later than Sunday at 7PM.

If you are the winner and I don't have your address I'll have you send it to my e-mail.

You know what, I just remembered that it's usually customary to give everyone a chance for more than one entry. Hmmm, how's this, you can also leave me a comment on my facebook page.

That sounds fair.

So, to clarify, leave me a comment here on my blog and then for a second entry leave me a comment on my facebook page. If you aren't on my friend list send me a friend request.

I think this will be fun.

In fact, I think it would be even more fun if I tweaked things just a little.

How about this. . . .


Two contests at the same time.

Give-a-way number two, will require a little more involvement. Not a lot, but more than just leaving a comment.

Here goes.

I have chosen a number between 1 and 400.

Guess it!

You have three guesses a day. I don't have a clue how long this will take. The contest will continue until the correct number is chosen.
The winner of this giveaway will win. . . .

Drum roll please. . . .

A 40 dollar Target Gift Card!

So, to summarize. Leave a comment here and one on Facebook. A winner will be randomly chosen this Friday and announced no later than Sunday Evening for the 20.00 Target gift card.

For my other giveaway, guess a number between 1 and 400. Whoever guesses the correct number will win. You have three guesses per day until the correct number is chosen.

I'm not sure how much work this will make for me. I know that when Lisa's brother David did a contest like this it took quite a while for a winner to show up. I will continue to write new posts during this time and you can leave your guesses in the comment section. I might include a few of my favorite older posts as well.

Well Good Luck. I'm excited to see how long it will take for someone to pick the correct number.

Let the contest BEGIN!

20 comments:

libbie said...

I want that gift card! BAD!

misty b said...

ur such a fun lady:)

Lisa said...

Yay! What Fun! So twice in 3 weeks, we've got snow down in here in GA. I'm starting to feel some sympathy for you NWerners.

Lisa said...

Also 26, 103, 342.

Happy Monday!

dswillis said...

I love Target.

237, 359,124

Charlene Hardy said...

312, 154, 32, 10

Charlene Hardy said...

Opps, I wasn't cheating, I got too excited picking numbers and typed too many, just don't look at 10. :) I kind of feel like I am picking lotto numbers.

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I am leaving a comment on your 200th post. Yes, I am.

200, 68, 314. (in that order)

misty b said...

282 314 44

Em and Ms said...

Happy 200! I need a Target Gift Card so my husband won't complain about how much I shop there :)

399, 129, 222

tharker said...

Like I even have to tell you this, but I love me some Target!! ;)

For the number, I'm guessing 138, 83, and 371.

Marilyn said...

Gift card? Yes please!

Marilyn said...

And numbers...

16, 34, 143

Jen A. said...

Goodness... you came back with pizazz lady! consider this my comment so I can scroll up and begin my guessing. :)

Josephine said...

Now, why didn't your post show up on my dashboard on Sunday??! I could have been going crazy guessing numbers!!! I am behind!! I'd better get started...!
10,149,56
Now I just need to wait for you to accept my friend request.... :)

tharker said...

My numbers for today...

19, 297, and 142

Alicia said...

Hello, hello, here's my first comment :) Target gift cards have been a life saver getting all the baby stuff we've needed. I just used my last one, so a new one wouldn't hurt :)

Alicia said...

72, 24, 96

David said...

i want a $20 target giftcard! I'm glad you liked inglourious basterds!

Jeanette said...

I love that you are back blogging and I LOVE that you are on FB!!! Thanks for reminding me! ♥