Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!

Someone chose the right number!

I'm a little surprised it was this quick, when David had his contest and it was like 1 to 65 it took a long time for the right number to be chosen.

On the other hand, I'm a little surprised that it wasn't chosen sooner.
When I reveal the number you might see what I mean.
Yesterday Jenn Grover was just one number off.

So what was my magic number?

Should


I


make


you


wait


until


after


the


commercial


like


they


do


on


just


about


every


TV show


for


the


answer?


No. of course not. I'm not that full of myself.

The number is 111.

Kind of appropriate don't you think.

And the person that picked 111, is. . . .


Stephanie Willis!!!!

Congratulations Stephanie!!! I know that at one time I had your address but please e-mail it to me anyway because I'm not very good at holding onto things in an organized manner.

Stephanie is also still in the running for the 20$ Target gift card that will be chosen on Friday. So Stephanie, I'll wait until after that to mail your gift card to you. Ya know, just in case lightening strikes twice and I have two cards to send you.

This has been a lot of fun.

I might just do it again in a couple of months. Until then thank you for reading my blog, I appreciate all of my friendly, fellow bloggers!

10 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

Stephanie, my e-mail is soozimail@gmail.com

Kristen said...

Oh man, how did I miss the posting to your contest??

Congratulations to Stephanie!

Lisa said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats Stephanie! Don't spend it all in one place!

Josephine said...

Wow, that was quick! I didn't even get a chance to have my 3 guesses for the day! I'm sure one of them would have been 111 ;) hehe

dswillis said...

How lucky can a girl get. Thank you so much for a very generous give away.

Sincerely,
Stephanie

Haphazardkat said...

Mannnn i missed out!! That was a fun idea! Thanks for all your kind posts on my photo blogs. I take pictures because like a writer--i have to. Its an obsession :). To have them appreciated is icing on the cake!!

Kat

David said...

congratulations stephanie!

dswillis said...

Thank you, David.
Dear Susan,
Please do not include my name in your second Target give away. I would like someone else to feel the joy of winning. It sure is a wonderful feeling.

Sincerely,
Stephanie

SuzanSayz said...

Stephanie, you are a dear sweet gracious lady and I am happy to have you as a friend.
Everyone else that means you have a slightly better chance!
P.S. I'll try to get it mailed off to you today Stephanie!

Jen A. said...

drat~ off by one number. At least I got a concilatory name mention :) Congrats Steph.