Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another try

First off,

A happy St Patrick's day to you all!

Alright I'm not sure how many of you read my post yesterday about my contest. I made it too easy and so it was over in a few hours.

Obviously this was not my intention.

Congratulations to Lisa and my Cousin -in-law Emily. I will get your winnings to you in as short a time as I can.

Alright, I am going to do this over. This time I can promise that it will be a lot harder. It won't be a well known saying like the first one was, in case you didn't read the post before this one the saying was. . . . .

"Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

Child's Play!

Don't feel bad if that one was too hard for you though, I doubt I would have gotten it in it's updated version either.

All right here are the rules. The puzzle will be a quote. I will put one letter in each word with at least four letters. Words with two or three letters may or may not have any letters. For large words I may fill in as many as three letters. Every two days, if I don't have a winner, I will fill in more letters.

The first letters I will fill in will be the name of who the quote is attributed to. Then I will start to fill in more of the words every two days.

And, so as to avoid too much discouragement, the first three people who e-mail me the correct answer will be the winners.

Aaaand, since I know that some people, no matter how intelligent they may be, just plain get frustrated with puzzles such as this.So I have come up with a way to be winner number four.

This may or may not be an easier task.

Read through as many of my past posts as you can stand and leave me a comment telling me which ones you have read, and what you liked, or even didn't like, about them. Now if you are a long time reader who has already read them, just leave a comment telling me you've already read them and a little comment about each one.

Whoever reads the most and leaves comments on them will be the winner. If there is a tie I will pick a winner's name out of a hat, (well more likely a bowl, but hat sounds so much better).

All right here is my new puzzle. Good luck.



_e_/ _ _ _ _ _i_ _ al _ _ / _t_ _ _ le/ _ _ _r/ t_ _/ _r_ _h/, b_t/

_ o_t/ _f/ t_ _m/ _ ic_/ t_e_ _ _l_ _ s/ _ _/ _ _d/ h_r _ _/ o_ f/

_s/ i_/ _ _ t _ _ ng/ _ _ e r/ h_ _ _ _n_d.


Accredited to _ _ _/ _ _ n _t_ _ / _ _ _ r _ _ _ h _ _

6 comments:

Alicia said...

This looks really tricky, but I'm excited to try and figure it out!

Lisa Christine said...

Holy smokes....looks tricky!

I'm on it!

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Booyah! Killian Korn, Here I Come!!

Lisa Christine said...

I've got it!!!

SuzanSayz said...

Are you kidding me Lisa???

dani said...

ok... you are totally cracking me up now:b this wouldn't have been nearly as funny had i read all these in real time.
l,
d