Monday, March 16, 2009

That was quick so try this.

Lisa and Emily were the first two to send me the correct answers. I'm almost positive Lisa will want Killian Korn. And Emily wants (I'm really excited about this) me to make a dress for little Madelyn. Well, I can see that this one was far too easy. I will do a new one tomorrow that I promise will be much harder.

And as for Lisa and Emily, I will get right on it. Emily e-mail me Madelyns approximate size, what color you would like it to be, and if you want a little sun dress or more of a Sunday dress.

Be sure and check back tomorrow for my new (much harder) puzzle!

Oh yeah, I bet some of you would like the answer.

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

I'll see you all tomorrow.

11 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Make sure it's cream Killian Korn! Thanks Susan!

Lisa Christine said...

By the way.....can't wait to get to work on tomorrow's puzzle.

You should start having a puzzle a day. It would be good exercise for my brain :)

David said...

nooooooooooo. i didn't get a chance. darn. i'll try tomorrow. since i saw the answer before the clue, i'm really curious to know if i would have figured it out.

Amanda said...

I missed your last post! Congrats to the winners!

Oh well, maybe i will have better luck next time lol! (I just want some of that killion corn!)
Your dresses that you make on your Etsy shop are beautiful ~ if i had a girl i would certainly buy one.

Love,
Amanda x

Josephine said...

Wow! THat was quick! I didn't stand a chance! I mulled over it overnight, and I still didn't get it :(

Josephine said...

Oh, and the dresses are beautiful, so I'm hoping to win next time....but that would involve more brain power than I apparently have....

Lisa Christine said...

It's 6:59 AM and I was here checking for the new puzzle :)

Jan said...

Congrats and the puzzles thing is sounding fun Susan.

Anonymous said...

Dang it! I missed out! I'll check in tomorrow for sure though.

Have a Happy S.P.'s day!

Alexandra said...

Nice post you did.

Em and Ms said...

Yay! I'm so excited that I actually won! I'm also excited that you're excited to make Madelyn a dress. I'll email you right now.