Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I can't believe this

Three people have already guessed my puzzle correctly! And here I thought I was being so smart!

The quote was: Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.
Sir Winston Churchill

I'm really sorry to everyone else.

There will still be another winner though. The one who leaves a comment giving me comments on as many of my posts as they have read. Whoever reads or has read the most and tells me a little about each one will win, if people tie there will be a drawing.

This may look bad btw, all three winners are family members, my little brother Mike, my daughter-in-law Lisa and my son-in-law Jeff.

You three are NOT eligible for the comments contest, just so you know.

I am not accepting defeat however. I will have another puzzle contest sometime later this month, so keep watching. I promise that this next one will be so obscure that it will take more than one day to have a winner.

7 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Oh Ye of Little Faith??

David said...

what!? i can't believe i didn't win!!! i answered like IMMEDIATELY!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I was getting ready to try some killian korn!

Lisa Christine said...

Poor David. We were on the phone and he was gloating about being a winner....only to see that he wasn't. He must have lost by minutes....or even seconds. So sad.

But so happy for me!

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I can't wait to win the next one too!! I should be just about needing more Killian Korn by then!

Oh, and I was just about to go on a commenting rampage, so I'm glad you pointed out that I'm disqualified.

You definitely DON'T WANT Lisa and I battling it out in your comments...

Alicia said...

Wow! I went to lunch, came back and it was over...such a bummer!

dani said...

how have i missed three posts???
l,
d

Anonymous said...

You're a posting maniac, Susan! Who are you? I don't know this new person!!!
I've never heard of this new quote. I woulda lost. But I do enjoy commenting!