Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Never mind

After further consultation with Lisa, I realize that this is a rather impossible task I have set for myself, and for my readers as well. So I am cancelling this contest. But don't worry, before the end of the month I will do a new puzzle contest, one that I will make sure is so difficult, that hopefully no one will win the same day.

I'm sorry if I have disappointed anyone. This is an excellent example of how impulsive I can be, and how I sometimes jump into things without thinking them through.

I hope you will be patient with me.

Alright, I have to go now. I'm going to find as obscure a quote as I can for next time!

7 comments:

KaTrina said...

hehe thats fine, i was surprised by your last contest, but i rather enjoyed looking through your past posts and even commenting on a few ;)

My Three Sons said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your next contest! I love puzzles!!

Oh, Marisa is 22 now. Although, her mental developmental age is only around 9. She is such a joy!

Your husband sure did a good job on his talk Sunday. I really enjoyed sacrament meeting!

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Ummm... Do I still get Korn?

Amanda said...

I'm not too good with puzzles ~ so i can promise you that i won't guess it quickly!
It's a great idea Susan!
love,
Amanda x

Jan said...

I am so behind in here. Holy moly girl. I am puzzled now :)

Love it.

dani said...

uh-oh... i missed something:? i need to rewind a little more to see about what you change your mind, tee-hee!!!
love,
dani

David said...

Lisa is tooo gracious! susan, i will leave it to you to pick the flavor. surprise me. i can't wait!